This 1960s fused glass server was created in the renowned Higgins Glass studio, the home of “modern miracles with everyday glass”. Founded in 1948 by Michael and Frances Higgins, the studio pioneered the rediscovery and refinement of the ancient art of glass fusing. Features signature. This vintage product is in mint, original condition.
This product has no reviews yet. Be the first to review this product. Write a review