Have you ever given your cat grass? No, we don’t mean weed; we mean delicious organic cat grass. Unlike the grass you know and inhale, this kind won’t make your cat crave Cheetos. Instead she’ll get 16 vitamins and 13 minerals along with dietary fiber and nutrients that help her digestive system. You can keep the Cheetos, Mittens is prepared to outlive you.
Includes 2 packs of easy to grow organic cat grass. Includes: organic soil and organic oat grass seeds.
To grow your grass:
1. Turn container upside down. Using a pin, poke several drainage holes in bottom of the black container. Add soil to container.
2. Push seeds just below surface of soil. Slowly add 2oz of water.
3. Put container in a bowl of water until soil is damp. Remove from bowl.
4. Place lid on container and keep in a warm, dark place until seeds sprout. Once it sprouts, remove lid and place in sunlight.
5. In a few days the sprouts will be 1” tall. At 1 week they’ll be 5-7” tall. Once it reaches 5-7” tall give to your cat.
6. Keep soil damp by watering 1-2 times a week.