Doctors of destruction beware; this 3-pack of Wet Circuits power strips is fully armored to prevent accidental electrocution. The patented design effectively prevents electric shocks from water spills or submersion (for up to 2 hours). This strip also keeps you safe from shocks due to accidental touch. Parents, the Wet Circuit is designed to work only when a proper plug is inserted 100%—essentially preventing curious kids from being shocked if they insert a metal object. Manufactured with poison-free materials, the construction also prevents overheating and sparks.
Not built for use under water or for submersion of more than two hours (protective material may wear down if prolonged exposure occurs). The Wet Circuit is built to last 4x longer than a traditional strip. Helps prevent fire due to internal wiring overheating, and minimizes the chance of appliances short circuiting and burning out. 100V~240V AC. Overheat power feed shut off. Surge suppressor.