Dating is hard to do. Sometimes you slip up, say the wrong thing, and then find yourself crashing at your bro’s place, which for some reason always smells like dodge balls. Make sure all your babe bases are covered with the When In Doubt Pocket Not Square. This nifty circle lists ten rules on how to treat a woman for those times your bro brain just isn’t backing you up. Our personal favorite? “You’re irreplaceable (and don’t you forget it).”
To achieve a squared fold: Fold in half three times, tuck in so folded edge shows.
To achieve a flared fold: Pick up from center, pinch to form a loose flower, tuck in, and arrange.
Features the below rules:
1. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE (COMPLIMENT HER LOOK)
2. YOU'RE SO SMART AND FUNNY
3. I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME.
4. I JUST LOVE "US."
5. YOU MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON.
6. YOU'RE IRREPLACEABLE! (AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT)
7. YOU'RE RIGHT. I'M SORRY.
8. I GOT YOU FLOWERS, JUST BECAUSE...
9. HOW WAS YOUR DAY? (MAKE HER FEEL LIKE YOU GENUINELY CARE)
10. I LOVE YOU.