Standard Shipping Charges
UNITED STATES (48 STATES)
Up to $49 $5.95
$49 and up FREE
ALASKA & HAWAII
Up to $49 $12.95
$49 and up FREE
Up to $75 $12.95
$75 and up FREE
AUSTRALIANote that most items on Fab (more than 95%) qualify for free shipping for orders going to the U.S. and Canada. For the other 5%, handling fees may apply on products that are fragile, bulky, or just difficult to ship. For shipments to Canada and Australia, heavy items may carry an additional $10 fee and will be noted on the checkout page.
Up to $75 $19.95
$75 - $150 $29.95
Over $150 $39.95
Fab also offers free shipping on any merchandise that requires more than 5 working days to ship in the contiguous United States (48 states). We ship orders via UPS, FedEx, United States Postal Service, our White Glove delivery service, and multiple local carriers in Canada and Australia. Fab does not ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses. We currently do not ship to any of the U.S. Territories such as Puerto Rico.
FREE ShippingFree shipping is determined based on the merchandise subtotal before tax, excluding gift cards, handling fees, and home delivery. Free shipping applies to standard shipping only. Free shipping does not apply to orders going to Australia.
CanadaOrders going to Canada include an international shipping surcharge based on the products ordered and their final destination. This surcharge is necessary to cover importation duties and province taxes. Customers wishing to ship products to Canada are responsible for all associated importation duties, customs clearance fees, and applicable province taxes. These costs are calculated and displayed to you on Fab.com's checkout page when you select a Canadian shipping address.
AustraliaOrders going to Australia are not eligible for free or expedited shipping. For orders totaling under $1,000 AUD, all associated costs are included in the shipping charge. For orders totaling over $1,000 AUD, customers wishing to ship products to Australia are responsible for all associated importation duties, customs clearance fees, and applicable taxes. These additional costs will not be displayed at the checkout page. A member of our Crackerjack team will reach out to you to review the charges before your items ship.
Expedited ShippingMost orders deliver in 1 to 5 business days. To guarantee faster delivery, we also offer expedited shipping on select items. Items eligible for expedited shipping are marked with a icon in the Shipping Info section of the item description.
The charges for expedited shipping are below:
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING
- Faster $10.00
- Fastest $15.00
This cost is added to the standard shipping costs for the order and covers all items eligible for expedited shipping. To select expedited shipping, add the item to your cart and on the checkout page select your shipping method: standard, fast, or fastest. This page displays expected delivery dates for each option, as well as order cutoff times required to receive your item by those dates. Your shipping charges and order total will automatically recalculate based on the option you select and you can review them prior to completing your purchase. Fast Ship is available to U.S. shipping addresses only.
White Glove DeliveryFurniture orders, when needed, will be delivered by White Glove delivery and may take longer to arrive than a UPS shipment. Our White Glove Delivery service will contact you via phone or email to schedule your furniture delivery. There is no White Glove shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or Australia.
The charges for White Glove delivery are below:
- WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
- 1 Item $200
- 2 Items $250
- 3 or more items $350
More InfoYour purchases may come from various locations, and may arrive to you in more than one package, but only one delivery fee is charged for your entire order, based on the shipping rate chart for small package shipping. We try our best to only send you one package. Fab is obligated by law to collect sales tax on shipping and handling fees associated with taxable orders shipping to New York, New Jersey and Canada addresses. An email notification with tracking information will be sent to you when your order has been shipped.