A110 Pendant Lamp Black
Inarguably the most influential Finnish architect of the 20th Century, Alvar Aalto (1898-1976) believed he should only create "simple good undecorated things." Crafted out of sleek lacquered aluminum Aalto's Hand Grenade pendant lamp was initially designed for the Finnish Engineers' Association building which Aalto oversaw from 1948 to its completion in 1953. The same model was used in the Council Chamber of Säynätsalo Town Hall a masterwork by the architect designed from 1949 to 1952."
This lamp includes a 98" plastic cable for hanging, and a ceiling canopy for installation. It requires one 9W E14 compact fluorescent light bulb, or one 40W E27 incandescent light bulb. Light bulb not included.