Chemex Coffee Maker 10-Cup
Simple. Elegant. Timeless. Originally invented by a chemist in 1941 the Chemex coffee brewer is now part of several major art collections. Constructed entirely of non-porous borosilicate glass the Chemex does not absorb odors or residue producing a deliciously smooth cup of Joe. Once you try it you'll never go back!
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- CHEMEX pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Capacity: 10 cup (50 oz.)
- Has no moving parts and will work forever unless it is dropped
- Simple easy to use with timeless elegant design
Care: Handwash only.