DIY Peg Doll Craft Kit
There's some seriously good karma behind giving a Goose Grease Fair Trade DIY doll kit. You're nurturing a child's creativity while promoting economic and resource sustainability. Each doll is carefully chiseled on an electric lathe in a small carpentry shop in Bogot Colombia using responsibly forested wood. When one tree is used two are planted. Plus Goose Grease employs skilled female artisans for their hand-painted doll sets. That's a whole lot of making the world a better place for one sweetly simple gift.
- 5 unpainted wood dolls (2 big, 3 small)
- 6 non-toxic paint colors - black, white, brown, yellow ochre, pink, navy blue
- 1 pod of non-toxic varnish
- 1 round brush
- 1 flat brush
- 1 pencil
- 1 tortillon shading tool
- tips and instructions
- toothpick for dotting the eyes
- piece of sandpaper for mistakes
- packaged in a cardboard box
Doll Sizes: 3.5", 3", 2.75", 2.5", 2"
Materials: Urapan wood non-toxic paint colors
Age Recommendation: 3+