Our new generation of bamboo fiber diapers has everything you love about our diapers but also features stronger reinforced tabs and a wetness indicator. Since Little Toes Ultra Absorbent Natural Diapers are made from bamboo fibers, they are naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and biodegradable.
Little Toes diapers are:
- Highly Absorbent
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
- Ultra-Soft Bamboo Fibers
- 100% Chlorine Free
- 100% Alcohol-Free
- 100% Latex Free
- No Additives
- No Phthalates
- No Perfumes
- No Harmful Chemicals Used in Processing
- Diaper Content >18% Natural Bamboo Fibers
Little Toes Advanced Bamboo Diaper Features:
- 100% Bamboo Top Sheet: Soft & silky against the skin, but extremely strong & absorbent.
- 100% Bamboo Back Sheet: Ultra-breathable, it allows fresh air to circulate to keep baby’s skin dry.
- Super-Absorbent Core: High-quality Super Absorbent Polymer (S.A.P.) to ensure perfect absorbing capacity and solid water locking, for quick absorption to keep the surface dry.
- Triple-Stretchable Side Fastener: Allowing the baby to move freely and ensuring the best fit.
- Elastic-Back Waistband: Provides a snug and comfortable fit.
Why Bamboo Diapers?
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin. Bamboo fiber is organically smooth and round without chemical treatment, meaning no sharp spurs or harsh chemicals to irritate the skin.
- Ultra-soft & silky to the touch, while also strong & absorbent.
- Moisture & thermal regulating capabilities that keep your baby’s skin dry & comfortable in any temperature.
- Bamboo is an environmentally friendly resource. It grows rapidly and, unlike cotton, thrives without the use of harmful chemical pesticides.
- Bamboo does not need large amounts of water and will grow in dry conditions. It regenerates naturally, does not need replanting, has excellent soil retention properties and helps prevent soil erosion without using chemicals or pesticides.
- Bamboo fabric can be 100% biodegraded in soil by microorganisms and sunlight. The decomposition process does not cause pollution.